If there is an alteration in a company’s share capital, then it must be notified to the Registrar of Companies (ROC) by filing Form SH-7.

Alterations could involve :

a. Increase in the company’s authorised share capital

b. Consolidation of shares

c. Division of share capital

d. Cancellation of issue of shares