On each occasion that a company passes a resolution in its board or shareholders’ meeting, it must inform the Registrar of Companies (ROC) using Form MGT-14.

All resolutions, whether relating to issue of shares, employees’ stock options, buyback of shares, amending the company’s articles of association, or change to its registered office, must be filed with ROC.